Thursday, August 23, 2012

Take off

I'm starting this blog as a personal tool for creating a healthier life.  I'm tired of big bang attempts to overhaul my eating habits, my exercise routine, my general approach to living a full life.  So I'm going to make simple, small changes .... and see how that works.  Because God knows what I'm doing now is NOT working!  So there we go...that's my mission.  Small, simple changes that I will vow to concentrate on doing for two weeks at a time.  Number 1 - take a break from alchohol.  Now let's be clear - I do not have a drinking problem.  But I do find that when I have a glass of wine or two at night, I tend to also indulge in food way more than I would otherwise.  On top of that, I wake up feeling just a bit more groggy than usual...if that's possible!  So here we go.  At least two weeks of no drinking.  So that's from now until September 6th for all of you keeping track.  There. I've written it down.  So now it has to happen,right?  Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment